Life Insurance Dividends
Life Insurance for Doctors
When it comes to life insurance for physicians and dentists many people have questions about dividends.
- Life insurance dividends are not guaranteed but are a return of excess premiums.
- Dividends are easier to calculate when it comes to life insurance for physicians and dentists compared to disability.
- When the insurance company keeps their expenses low, they will pay a dividend to you which is your money.
- Many companies use several ways of projecting dividends, which is why it is important to be careful when comparing whole life policies to the dividend projections.
- You want to review the guaranteed cash value compared to guaranteed cash value for a premium.
Are you looking to learn even more about dividends when it relates to life insurance for physicians and dentists? Contact one of our experienced Financial Advisors for insight.